• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*cough* Hi! newbie's here

cleon22

So, yeah..
i'm a rookie one. I know it's kinda late to join, but... anyway, i wanna dig some news up here.
i've played RE almost when i was in elementary school until now in high school. well actually, i didn't finish the game, and it was RE 2 and RE 3. i don't know why, but i think it was because my broken console. so i didn't know what to do.
and now i'm so regretting it! *sob*
moreover, i don't have the xbox, so i'm desperately really want to play as Chris on RE 5.

and yes, i'm a big fan of Claire and Leon. they both are sooo cool! but i like Chris and Jill as well.
I hope they will make more movies like degeneration and such. i love the real RE movies, but i feel there's something missing in it. Milla jovovich is hot, but i don't like her. i'd rather to see RE games' character more on it.

Well, i think that's quite a welcome. lol
anyway, i'd like to say HI! for all the members here.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome cleon22 interesting name, have you ever played the warriors? xD
Yes thats a good enough welcome haha milla jov is hot but the movies do kinda suck.

re5 is awesome you gotta try an get it :p

L

Lurker
hehehe i will buy it at a high price.

hehehe thank you for joining, stranga.

just kidding but you said you liked leon. well anyway have a nice time on these forums.

Top Bottom