• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Code: Veronica Battle Mode

yqsnk

What is the real condition of the Rank A for Claire A&B, Chris, and Steve? According to some guides, the condition is the clear time. Claire A is under 7 min, Claire B is under 10 min, Chris is under 8 min, Steve is under 12 min. I have done all these. But i only got B or C even E. Can anyone help me?

L

Lurker
DONT FORGET WESKER! HE HAS 1 HOUR!

well for chris its actually 7 minutes and a half and steve is 10 minutes. well continuing with your problem i have done these standards to but it matters on the healing you do to. if you uuse 2 or more items you now have a b.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
All I know is that once I got through Wesker's I was okay.:) That was a pain in the ass....the only good thing that came out of that was realizing how powerful the knife actually was in CVX.:)

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Chris is the Easier one for me because hes got the best weapon in this battle mode, one shoot and your dead, but.... on the final stage can be difficult.

what i do, is to choose any character and use one of there best wepons.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Never managed to pass the first screen with Wesker T-T
And never got anything beyond a "B" with anyone else...

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I only rarely play the battle mode , last time i remember i prob only got a B you can get a magmum from the slot machein keep it for alexia. I think i completed it with all charaters.

Top Bottom