• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Claire or Chris: Whose part did you like more?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well...I never finished the original CVX...I got a ways into it...And frankly I like Claires part bettter...

Now, I've beat DC five ways from Sunday, and I gotta say...I like what they did with Alexia MUCH better...They made her a true Femme Fatale...They just...Made her scarier than Wesker...She's brutal, cold, intelligent, pretty...All things to fear in a person...Especially one infected with a virus that can KILL YOU...I'll agree that they did Albert better as well...And hell, whilse we are talkin' about characters they did better...Steve as well...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Well...I never finished the original CVX...I got a ways into it...And frankly I like Claires part bettter...

Now, I've beat DC five ways from Sunday, and I gotta say...I like what they did with Alexia MUCH better...They made her a true Femme Fatale...They just...Made her scarier than Wesker...She's brutal, cold, intelligent, pretty...All things to fear in a person...Especially one infected with a virus that can KILL YOU...I'll agree that they did Albert better as well...And hell, whilse we are talkin' about characters they did better...Steve as well...
In RE pretty doesn't count for much...you gots to be sexy. Plus you forgot to mention how big her manlyness is, lol

Top Bottom