• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Christmas: Which resident evil charcater is most likely to:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Happy 1St December folks

Here's some resident evil fan questions to get you into a rezzy and Christmas mood.

Which resident evil charcater is most likely to:

1. Give a great gift?

2. Give a poor gift?

3. Be in a Christmassy mood?

4. Be a scrooge?

5. Forget to buy anything?

6. Leave things to the last minute?

7. Decorate early in November or before?

8. Leave Christmas deco up all year in laziness?

9. Which couple would Kiss under mistletoe?

10. Try to cause a scene?

11. Drink too much?

12. Pass out first?

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
Happy 1st of December to you too buddy! And to everyone else here at Resident Evil Forums.

Very interesting questions so lets start!

1. Carlos, because he seems to always try and impress & he has a happy go lucky attitude.

2. Tyrant, the gift i would receive would be a huge claw impaled through my body.

3. Barry, i can picture it now, cooking in the kitchen while eating a jill sandwich, hanging decorations with a fluffy red sweater & fuzzy beard, then sitting by an open fire listening to the moonlight Sonata while drinking whisky.

4. Albert wesker, don't think i even need to explain how much of a buzz kill he would be.

5. Jake muller, i would expect no more than a no ducks given attitude from him.

6. Leon, just like in Res6 he left those poor guys with signs saying help and got eaten to the last minute, and im sure he's always rushing about for something.

7. Alexander Ashford, he would most likely be in a strange Xmas trance where he believes Xmas is tomorrow or he needs to prepare early from non existent guests.

8 . Rebbeca, just like how in Res1 Richard was infected by the snake, but she clearly couldn't be bothered to use the blue herbs that were 1 foot away, and instead made Chris run round the whole mansion for a serum. Oh & in 0 she was too lazy to defend herself most of the time...

9. Its a cross between Leon & ada, or Chris & jill, that's if both of them can finally express their feelings.

10. Hunk, no doubt hunk & his squad would show up and try to call it off by saying that the whole Christmas season/party is a major biohazard & they must wipe everything out at once.

11. Chris, i could see him getting depressed again about past issues and then drinking himself into roid rage.

12. Sherry birkin, wayyyyyy too much sherry to drink.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
1. Barry! Cans of murderous fizz, sandwiches...

2. Jake. He'd probably cheap out.

3. Barry again. He just seems like that kind of guy. :p

4. Nemesis. He'd be left out of everything!

5. Leon. He'd be too distracted by following Ada around Wal-Mart.

6. Ada. She'd be too distracted by getting away from Leon so she would have to wait until he's busy so she could get him a present.

7. Alfred. He has to make sure everything is perfect for Alexia!

8. I have to agree about Rebecca. xD

9. Jill would try to kiss Chris, but he would run away and try to find Piers. :p

10. Alex and her dudes. I mean, they already crashed a TerraSave party, gotta step it up, right?

11. Barry got obsessed with his newly discovered beer nachos!

12. Barry had too many beer nachos...

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
1. I think Jill would give a great gift to Chris, like a S.T.A.R.S Beret.
2. Marvin would get Claire a Key Card gag gift to unlock doors -_- ...friggin Marvin- At least you tried.
3. Claire, since she's really caring and loves kids.
4. I could see Leon being the scrooge, I don't know why. Maybe since he never smiles anymore.
5. Barry...." I forgot to get you a gift Jill!!! Here's a paper clip, it might come in handy if you, the Master of Lockpicking, take it with you"...... Jill just laughs it off.
6. Chris would be at a gun store and be like "I wonder if Jill would want the AR-15 with the custom barrel, or the silver Desert eagle .50.....I bet she likes chocolate too. They better not start the party without me!"
7. I think that would be Claire, She'd be so happy to see Sherry!
8. Barry would be my best guess. I have no clue on that one.
9. Ada would "forget" to buy Leon a present, have one to many eggnog's , and probably drag him under the mistletoe.
10. Chris and Leon would make eye contact for extended period of time, and Chris would get 'roid rage and start breaking stuff.
11. Ada would have drank all of the Eggnog by this point, and Leon would have to carry her to the bathroom, so she could puke in there...poor Ada.
12. ....Poor Ada. Barry can handle his alcohol.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
1. Give a great gift?
Simmons. He'd be the secret Santa who creates carbon copies of whatever people ask for. He'd also provide the party with a lot of vitamin C.

2. Give a poor gift?
Claire. She'd probably buy Sherry a pet dog named G. HOW RUDE!

Natalia! She'd be in such a bubbly mood and make cute kawaii faces every 2 minutes. She would be so excited running in circles talking about Santa and dancing with Lottie.

4. Be a scrooge?
Barry. One of his daughters my go hide and paly a prank on him and Chris will say Wesker did it. Barry would then rage and burn the Christmas tree down and scream "I have this" as he goes into a secret room with posters of both Alex and Albert and unloads his magnum into them.

Steve would forget to buy something for Claire because he's dead.

The house cat. It was infected with the t-virus and died last month. Then on Christmas day when they are opening presents it turns into a zombie cat and goes bat-**** crazy.

Rebecca and deck the halls with green, red, and yellow herbs.

Jake, because he just doesn't give a ****.

Leon and what every random hoe he picked up last mission.

Jessica. She'd be flaunting her ass and she'd being throwing a temper tantrum because Chris doesn't notice her.

11. Drink too much?
Chris is the only one to touch a drink in the whole series. He's probably all depressed over Piers and rightfully so. With all the guilt caught up to him, he'd probably drink everyone's drink and make swamp water with what's left.

12. Pass out first?
Chris because he'd be drunk AF and everyone would draw dicks on his face.

:3

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Which Resident Evil charcater is most likely to:

1. Give a great gift?

Barry Burton (dat lock pick tho).

2. Give a poor gift?

Forest or Jake.

Rebecca Chambers.

4. Be a scrooge?

Albert Wesker.

Jake.

Chris.

Claire and Jill.

Ada because she is never home and when she is she doesn't want to do anything. Just picture a bare apartment with lonely Christmas lights strung along a wall.

Wesker and Chris while no one is watching. ^_^

Leon and Ada

Jake and Sherry

Excella will get mad that Wesker's attention is on Chris.

Jake and Piers will also of course fight, maybe even Jake and Wesker because daddy issues.

11. Drink too much?

Chris because he's confused about that kiss with Wesker.

12. Pass out first?

Leon because he's a lightweight.

EDIT: because this is too much fun to think about

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Wesker and Chris while no one is watching. ^_^

Excella will get mad that Wesker's attention is on Chris.

11. Drink too much?

Chris because he's confused about that kiss with Wesker.
QUOTE]

LMFAO!!! Of course you would go there. I can't believe I didn't do a Chris and Albert thing xD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I only support tah ships that are obvious in the series.

tumblr_n29yzkYRdp1r3wu0uo1_500_zps9wkh70n4.gif

tumblr_n29yzkYRdp1r3wu0uo2_500_zpse3fv5bbc.gif

*trollalalalalalala*

9. Jill would try to kiss Chris, but he would run away and try to find Piers. :p

But Maddy has the Chris/Piers ship covered @Spikeyroxas ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom