• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Christmas gifts 2016

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
So what did y'all score for Christmas this year?

I got quite the haul:
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 4 HD (PS4)
  • Batman: Return to Arkham (PS4)
  • The Conjuring 2 (Blu-Ray)
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers-"The Getaway" CD
  • $25 GameStop gift card

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I got:
-Persona 4: Dancing All Night (I've held off this long because I refuse to accept Rise's voice change, but I still wanted it)
-*Mr. Bean voice* Christmas socks!
-2 Buddy Holly Greatest Hits CDs (I'm a huge fan, I like to collect)
-A Rat Pack Greatest Hits CD
-Ayumi Hamasaki's Memorial Address CD
-Simple Plan's Taking One for the Team CD
-Sia's This is Acting CD
-Detangling brush (my hair is awful to brush through with normal brushes)
-A Fallout 4 poster
-The actual cases for Danganronpa 1 and 2 (instead of downloaded)
And some other things. :biggrin:

Speaking of gifts, one of the cats *cough Oscar cough* ripped through one of their Temptations bags and now crumbs are all over the floor. :lol:

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
  • Sports Night 10th Anniversary Edition
  • A George Foreman grill
  • A minion tumbler
  • $75 gift card for Victoria's Secret, which I have already spent on two sports bras
    An amazing deal at a discounted $35 a piece when anything in my size is usually $60.:wink:
All in all, I'm pretty damn happy.

@Agent Spike I'm glad that you understand the value of your mother. Many people take their family for granted.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Got some nice clothes, money and gift cards. Gonna get The Last Guardian from the PS store.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I got a pretty serious haul this year and I couldn't feel anymore grateful and lucky to have the family I do. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve any of this because I really don't. All I can really ever hope for is to one day be able to give back as much and more to my family.
2016-12-27%2005.54.40_zpshprbbply.jpg

Also, not pictured here that I also got were a Punisher and Metallica shirt, a Zelda wallet, and a Batman blanket.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Damn right that's a serious haul lol. Nice.

Btw anyone know how long it usually takes gamestop to email the code for a digital psn voucher?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Am I the only one who didn't get videogames? I was (kind of) afraid they would buy me Sims 4, but instead I got:
  • a new angel for my collection
  • a cube calendar
  • a new wrist watch
  • a blanket for my couch
  • two t-shirts with a Big Bang Theory/Sheldon motif
  • a mug with a Sailor Moon motif
  • several bathroom articles
I'm generally happy with my presents, with just one catch: There's a list of five things that I don't want to be gifted, and I'm still waiting for the Christmas where I actually don't get any of those. This year came very, very close - until I unwrapped the last present, which was the bathroom articles. It's not that I hate them, but I get some on every occasion, and now I have so much that half of it will probably go bad before I get around to using it.

But what's most important about Christmas is that it brings people together, and in that regard, I can say that this year didn't leave any of my wishes unfulfilled.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I made out really well this year and got a nice 50" Vizio and matching sound bar. Some serious gaming is gonna go down now... when I find some extra time! :p

Top Bottom