• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chose your Zombie (Poll)

Pick your favourite Zombie

• Total voters

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Alot of people over the years say they miss zombies from the classic rezzy games for various Reasons.
This then leads to various arguments supporting or defending the later games.
So i thought I'd make this poll series to answer this.

Poll 1: Zombies type/like enemies.
(not including Humanoid type enemies)
1. T-VIRUS ZOMBIE (re1-3, & CV)
2. C-VIRUS ZOMBIE (RE6)
3. T-ABYSS OOZE (REVELATIONS)

Please state your reasons why You picked the option you chose and also say what your least preferred type is too and why.

Next times Poll:
HUMANOID ENEMIES

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
T-virus zombies are the best because they're zombies.

The one thing that annoys me more than anything in RE6 are those stupid magnum zombies. Magnum zombies...

The ooze are ok but I don't really think of them as zombies and I'm glad that they were only in Revelations.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
As for me.
I picked: C-virus Zombie
This wasn't really a straight forward choice however.

I was trying to keep the nostalgic choice get in my way of my actual choice.
I decided that the C-virus zombies posed an actual threat more so than the originals. They are faster and more aggressive than the original counterparts.
However the virus base of the T Veronica which explains their combustion after death is a gripe for me still As they don't maintain the fear of reanimation Like the originals possess (in one game at least)

My least favourite option is the ooze zombies. I really like them still but they're just a bit odd that mixing a deep sea virus with the T creates a mutation which seems to make a person more marine like.
Its understandable but it's more of a mutant than a zombie. Also like the c virus they melt when you kill them too so no fear of reanimating.

The t virus zombies are how you expect typical zombies, although they don't pose as big of a threat as the other two due to their speed.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
T-virus zombies are the best because they're zombies.

The one thing that annoys me more than anything in RE6 are those stupid magnum zombies. Magnum zombies...

The ooze are ok but I don't really think of them as zombies and I'm glad that they were only in Revelations.
This ^

T-Virus zombies are what I think of when I think zombies. To me, zombies that run, dodge, use weapons, and strategize just aren't zombies. They're basically just uglier humans.

The Ooze are good because they're slow, not particularly bright, and quite creepy looking, but even they cannot surpass the original zombie.

So the C-Virus zombie is my least favorite choice for reasons stated above

Last edited:

Mark Mane McIntyre

I picked T-Virus because they are scarier when they walking slow plus with their zombie noise as they are coming to you. Also the crimson heads
C-Virus Zombie's are to easily to kill. Just do 3 kick's and they are done. When you play with them only its hard because the way they run. Like they have a pole up their butt. One last thing they have weapon
T-Abyss virus was okay. I like the noise when they died tho

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'd have to go with T-Abyss Ooze because I love playing as Chris while shooting zombies in a game with OTS camera.
Another reason why I go with T-Abyss Ooze is because of my interest in the idea of having a zombie put my player character in a "fight or flight" situation with OTS camera being used to portray such a situation; To a lesser extent, I'd say C-Virus zombies also managed to execute this idea.

These are not really specific to the Zombies though, just gameplay mechanics

Top Bottom