• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CHOOSE A LOVERS!!!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
HEY GUYS IN THIS THREAD WE WILL TALK ABOUT HOW YOU CHOOSE FROM RE HEROS FOR A LOVE STORY.....

TO ME THE MOST ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP IS THAT LEON FALL IN LOVE WITH Rebecca Chambers

i know its shock for some her but realy Rebecca very beautiful and dangerous looking girl but shes so sweet leon

one of the best heros hear i wish that happen....

also piers nivans and sherry birkins wow oh so so fabulous lol^_^

SO SHARE US YOUR OPINION CHOOSE A LOVERS?!!

IS THAT ALL STRANGER!!! HEHEHE THANK YOU

e_etu

Soram ~
Leon and Ada.
leon_and_ada_by_yuukiisims3-d6f1mv3.jpg

:3

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't think I need to say it out loud, almost everyone knows already who my favourite couple is. In case you don't, look at the... um... "censored" gif in my signature.

However, I don't really care about couples in RE anymore, at least not at the moment. My shipping fever just comes and goes at random.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I don't think I need to say it out loud, almost everyone knows already who my favourite couple is. In case you don't, look at the... um... "censored" gif in my signature.

However, I don't really care about couples in RE anymore, at least not at the moment. My shipping fever just comes and goes at random.
copy that :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
HEY GUYS IN THIS THREAD WE WILL TALK ABOUT HOW YOU CHOOSE FROM RE HEROS FOR A LOVE STORY.....

TO ME THE MOST ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP IS THAT LEON FALL IN LOVE WITH Rebecca Chambers

i know its shock for some her but realy Rebecca very beautiful and dangerous looking girl but shes so sweet leon

one of the best heros hear i wish that happen....

also piers nivans and sherry birkins wow oh so so fabulous lol^_^

SO SHARE US YOUR OPINION CHOOSE A LOVERS?!!

IS THAT ALL STRANGER!!! HEHEHE THANK YOU

Hold on, Piers and Sherry? Nononono. Piers and Chris. Come on, they're gay.

AlexiaAshford

Shippings I support:

Claire/Steve
Jake/Sherry
Chris/Piers
Rebecca/Billy (he is way older than her, but **** it -- I think this pairing could work)

Well, I don't remember of another pairing I support right now. The whole Ada/Leon stuff seems unhealthy to me. Ada doesn't seem the type of person who would ever favor their romantic life over work and Leon should just get over it.

Leon/Claire is possible, although I've always seen their interactions as displays of mutual respect and comradery -- nothing else. Maybe they could develop a deeper relationship if they worked together again, but it think it is unlikely to happen.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Rebecca/Billy (he is way older than her, but **** it -- I think this pairing could work).

Not too far-fetched when you consider some other relationships' age gaps.

EXAMPLE: My mother's grandparents were fifteen years apart, and her parents were... eight years apart.

Last edited:

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Shippings I support:

Claire/Steve
Jake/Sherry
Chris/Piers
Rebecca/Billy (he is way older than her, but **** it -- I think this pairing could work)

Well, I don't remember of another pairing I support right now. The whole Ada/Leon stuff seems unhealthy to me. Ada doesn't seem the type of person who would ever favor their romantic life over work and Leon should just get over it.

Leon/Claire is possible, although I've always seen their interactions as displays of mutual respect and comradery -- nothing else. Maybe they could develop a deeper relationship if they worked together again, but it think it is unlikely to happen.

Rebecca and leon......piers and sherry

Top Bottom