• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Chapter 6-2 Main Deck S Rank

Devinelogic

I've been trying to get the achievement for completing the game with an S rank on every chapter and I have them all except for chapter 6-2 where you fight a mutated Excella. Its always enemies routed that I fail on. Help please :)

MissDomino

Premium
I've been trying to get the achievement for completing the game with an S rank on every chapter and I have them all except for chapter 6-2 where you fight a mutated Excella. Its always enemies routed that I fail on. Help please :)
I think you have to look around and find as many enemies as you can and then also kill off some of those little things that Excella shoots at you (like some blobs on the floor). I can't remember how many you need for an S rank(I'm thinking you need to kill around 8 of the blobs), but Excella shoots those things a few times. Hope this helps :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
They get dropped when you destroy one of the tentacle things. Just destroy 2 and they should drop enough. I think the killcount was 20+ though.

Top Bottom