• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Campain (question)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
am i able to choose Chris or Sheva in the game? and if yesss, will the character i have choosen will be that character i will play throughout the campain? same goes for the "Lost in Nightmares" and "Desperate Escape" episodes (be Chris or Jill in Lost in Nightmares and Josh or Jill in Desperate Escape), given these i will be choosing the female characters in each scenario. i am in contemplation of buying RE5 Gold edition, for the mere reason that the Verses modes in RE6 have disappointed very much, i may RE-edit this post

EDIT: i have gotten, the standard edition.....with this i also got the two extra episodes (Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape) i currently have a save file with the main campain (Chris and Sheva's story). question.....if i do and complete the episode "Lost in Nightmares" will i unlock anything? specifically will i unlock Mercenaries mode? (after completing said episode)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You can play as Sheva, but only on the second playthrough, or if you play it online with someone who plays as Chris. As for the other two stories, I don't know.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
After you beat the game you have the option to either play as Chris or Sheva. And if I remember correctly, if you just pick level select instead of starting a new game you can choose between Chris and Sheva each level. However you hit new game, you get the option only once.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
After you beat the game you have the option to either play as Chris or Sheva. And if I remember correctly, if you just pick level select instead of starting a new game you can choose between Chris and Sheva each level. However you hit new game, you get the option only once.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. The same goes for Lost In Nightmares and Desperate Escape. You can play as the other character on a second play through.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

Correct me if I'm wrong.

assuming i have to have beaten the main campain? (Chris and Sheva's campain) at least once? or i can just do this right from the start?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Edited my original post with new question

EDIT: my new question to the edited original post is answered

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i know my dilemma? (lack of a better word) has been resolved but , interestingly enough..... when i played the Desperate Escape (story/episode), solo at that, i was Jill :cool: (i thought i was going to be Josh, but instead i was Jill :) )

Top Bottom