• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Aim Bruce should be in a live action movie.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Bruce is SO TOTALLY Mathew McConaughey, and would be perfect for a cool comic releif, yet badass in the otherwise typically ****y RE live action movies...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't think he looks like that guy, but it would be cool to see him again. Maybe in a new game, since he works for the Government... he might know Leon.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think he looks like that guy, but it would be cool to see him again. Maybe in a new game, since he works for the Government... he might know Leon.
Looks are iffy, but listen to his voice, and tell me he's not PERFECT...And I'd LOVE to see him in a game...Was Dead Aim cannon?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yeah, Dead Aim is canon. I think it's one of the best RE games in terms of environment, gameplay, etc. The only problem is that it's too small... and the shooting system could be better.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, Dead Aim is canon. I think it's one of the best RE games in terms of environment, gameplay, etc. The only problem is that it's too small... and the shooting system could be better.
Too small as in short? If that's what you mean, I agree...The aiming system was ok...I like the idea of moving to first person to aim, and I think the only reason it didn't work perfect was due to the fact that it was a really early PS2 game...Wasn't it? I mean, it looks like RE:Revelations is taking that aiming system and beefing it up...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yeah, that's what I mean. The problem with the aiming system was that you couldn't look up or down. I like to explore the environments, so I'd like to look everrywhere even though all the enemies are at your level. However, I think it was one of the best RE games. It was the first over-the-shoulder gameplay RE, before RE4 (except for the aiming).
And yeah, I think they used a similar gameplay system (wolking over-the-shoulder/aiming in first person) in the Mercenaries 3D and Revelations.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, that's what I mean. The problem with the aiming system was that you couldn't look up or down. I like to explore the environments, so I'd like to look everrywhere even though all the enemies are at your level. However, I think it was one of the best RE games. It was the first over-the-shoulder gameplay RE, before RE4 (except for the aiming).
And yeah, I think they used a similar gameplay system (wolking over-the-shoulder/aiming in first person) in the Mercenaries 3D and Revelations.
I'll give you that...About not looking up or down I mean...Other than that I'll agree again, the gameplay is great...I guess one other complaint would be the rag doll physics, but considering how old a game it is...I wonder if they had the ability to give it the greatest rag doll physics in the first place...

Top Bottom