• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biohazardtastic!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@ Tremor...$100? Wow, is that the cost of a ticket on your side of the pond? Last gig of theirs I went to, Nottingham in 2012, cost £45. To me that's a lot of money, but it was more than worth it of course, they really know how to spend your ticket money well. That bloody bridge that descended from time to time was straight out of a Ridley Scott Alien movie, and delightfully led to the mini-stage in the centre of the arena, meaning we still got to see the band up close and personal, a little too personal maybe, we thought as Til's 'spunk' showered us during Buck Dich. That's one to tell the grandkids when they come along :D

Yeah $100 for floor tickets. I'm sure it's because I chose one of the most expensive cities in America lol. And yeah that whole stage setup was wicked! We won't talk about the phone call my mom received once everything was over and I was covered in the foam from Till's ahem....cannon lol.

Ganado

Floundering in the savage doorway
Cheers Spikey :) didn't realise you got a free T-virus sample when you joined up. Dammit, I've just paid a fortune to have one of those plagas stuffed down my throat, I'm rather fond of the idea of having something well-weird pop out of your head when it sees fit :D

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Cheers Spikey :) didn't realise you got a free T-virus sample when you joined up. Dammit, I've just paid a fortune to have one of those plagas stuffed down my throat, I'm rather fond of the idea of having something well-weird pop out of your head when it sees fit :D
Yeah I use mine as a doorstop
In the heat it makes some fumes which smell pretty funny
Feel quite weird sometimes¿
Itchy
Tasty!

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Why? What exactly have you been doing with it? Something thoroughly evil no doubt ;)

I had played too much Re 5 . XD Since i´ve lost my previous save, i had to start again ( and it took me " a while " to get where i was before).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
@ Romero-Adams ;) you're not wrong, big corporations are evil, legally-bound as they are to maximise dividends for the shareholders. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins after all.
I'm glad someone recognized the song. :D

If they (Sony and others) could just admit that they screw customers because they have to maximize profits, they could at least be credited for honesty. But when features are removed the excuse is usually "security concerns" (check out the website in my sig to see a Sony example). It stinks and have no doubts it's blatant lies. But the problem is that there are no consoles from a "nice" company, so if you want a console and you care about how they treat customers, you have to chose the brand you believe to be the lesser evil.

We won't talk about the phone call my mom received once everything was over and I was covered in the foam from Till's ahem....cannon lol.
Wha wha.... LMAO

Do you also have the problem that you suddenly find yourself alone when the sun sets? I find that wearing sunglasses in the dark helps not causing panic where I go. Really weird isn't it?

I had played too much Re 5 . XD Since i´ve lost my previous save, i had to start again ( and it took me " a while " to get where i was before).
There must be a problem with the cooling because a PS3 shouldn't get hot. Perhaps it's dusty or perhaps it's placed too close other objects. It needs to breathe.

Top Bottom