• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Better do one of these

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Er...was told to make one of these against my will and better judgment so here goes - I'm older than pretty much all of you, I don't play RE games and even if I did I'd be more than hopeless as my ability to game is rivalled only by my ability to fly by simply flapping my arms.

But I like it here anyway, so I think I'll stick around. I've seen the games being played, if that counts for anything. And I've seen all the films. Go me etc.

Ta.

Trinity

As long as you think cows and kangaroos are evil and want to rule the world,you're welcome by me :D

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Don't get me started on cows...but it's the sheep you really want to keep a close eye on. They might look stupid but they are organised - no doubt about that...

Hoady

Sheep are a minority now unless your heading out to new zealand purely sheep territory.Watch out for trinity those montenegrin cows are shifty ones there starting immigration into australia trying to take our kangaroo nation up.We all know whats really going here you can't defeat a strong nation of kangaroos, no matter how spy worthy you are.

Hoady

i'm under cover!can't talk here!yeah so i kicked the guys ass!

Oh yeah and don't think i know what you are up too i've looked up everyones file in the montenegro area.:eek:

Top Bottom