• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 beat the game for the 2nd time

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
yesterday I just beat the game for the 2nd time. I finally found out how to get infinate rocket launcher and the matillda. I have not been able to buy the rocket launcher yet, but I love the matilda its in my opinion the best handgun.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I like the handgun you start out with because it's exclusive upgrade which multiplies it's critical hit chances by 5. Makes for a lot of red mist. :3

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
I like the Matilda also, but that's mostly because I'm the type of person who just likes to have the most advanced stuff possible for bragging rights and a sense of accomplishment. Though if I their were no, "best guns," I would have to say I like the Blacktail because of how fast it shoots and how sleek it looks. >_>

AgentZero

I bought the infinate rocket launcher I am flying through the levels, I have almost beat the game again I'm on chapter 5-4. after that I'm going to try on pro to get the PRL 412. and my little brother is trying to beat seperate ways so I can get the chicogo type writer. sorry about my spelling I'm going in to 7th grade and can't spell for crap.

AgentZero

Rain here I am correcting you r spelling its Saddler not Sadler how hard is pro mode do they not give you alot of ammo or something

Rain611

You can't kill me.
My bad, I didn't even like RE4. Pro has less ammo and its harder to kill everything and easier for you to die.

Joe S. Kennedy

I finished the game 7 times lol I really love RE 4. For me the best handgun is the Red9, it's a real shotgun.
I don't really like the infinite rocket launcher cuz it kill too many and too fast lol I like the Chicago Typewritter better to finish the game. About the PRL 412 is better on the WII cuz it kill everyone, even if you don't aim at anyone, it's really fun!

AgentZero

yeah I have never bought the exclusice for the red 9. yesterday I sold my matilda and then got the exclusive for the red 9 I will tell you that thing is nearly as powerful as the original shot gun exclusive

Top Bottom