• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Barry walkthrough

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-Levels and enemies were designed to force the player to think carefully about how to proceed instead of mindlessly blasting things.
-Even though Barry revisits some of Claire's areas, he does so at night and the areas look a lot darker. He also has his own flashlight to use.
-Barry's companion Natalia can measure enemy awareness, see glimpses of them through wall and point out hidden weak spots.
-If AI Natalia's health runs out there is no game over; Barry can simply revive her
-AI companions can be ordered to remain still, like Ashley in RE4. You can also switch control over to them at any time.
-AI companions have their own inventory and you can freely trade between them and the lead character. If you give Natalia a healing item for example she can automatically use it on Barry when he's injured.
-Barry starts out more capably than Claire so he faces tougher enemies
-Things you do as Claire can affect Barry's missions ala Resident Evil 2

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/l89ice/resident-evil-revelations-2-barry-burton-story-walkthrough

HELLBOY1980

I just hate having these little girl A.I partners forced on us !!! Game would of been amazing with just Barry and Claire campaigns

HELLBOY1980

the ;ittle girl also better have some Alice powers or something .. I better not feel the Sheva rage towards her

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
5:50 - See, Barry? You aren't even needed. Christmas Girl is a pretty decent sandwich maker herself!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay so this is honestly the most I've seen of this game as I just haven't been too interested in watching videos for it and I have to say I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I'm excited that Barry is back and on the other it looks like you'll be pulling babysitting duty no matter what you do. On the one hand Natalia seems way more mature and easier to take over a long period of time than Moira but on the other she seems to be totally defenseless aside from being able to see enemies and moving silently. On one hand I'm glad that Claire is back but, on the other, Barry's campaign interests me more.
And I'm super glad that Barry's back! Like way more excited about that than anything.
All in all I'll be buying the game but I'll be waiting until all of it is released and the price drops to do it. Just doesn't grab me enough to buy it at full price. *shrugs*
Barry's return and Wesker as a raid mode addition are very tempting, though. Hell I had a total nerdgasm when I found out Wesker was going to be included in raid mode. :love:

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
-Levels and enemies were designed to force the player to think carefully about how to proceed instead of mindlessly blasting things.
-Even though Barry revisits some of Claire's areas, he does so at night and the areas look a lot darker. He also has his own flashlight to use.
-Barry's companion Natalia can measure enemy awareness, see glimpses of them through wall and point out hidden weak spots.
-If AI Natalia's health runs out there is no game over; Barry can simply revive her
-AI companions can be ordered to remain still, like Ashley in RE4. You can also switch control over to them at any time.
-AI companions have their own inventory and you can freely trade between them and the lead character. If you give Natalia a healing item for example she can automatically use it on Barry when he's injured.
-Barry starts out more capably than Claire so he faces tougher enemies
-Things you do as Claire can affect Barry's missions ala Resident Evil 2

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/l89ice/resident-evil-revelations-2-barry-burton-story-walkthrough
Is that you playing HELLBOY?

Top Bottom