• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 AWESOME NEWS!!!!

What do you think?

• Rumors, Lies

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Truth

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I searched a bit and i found this about Resident Evil REmake (early 2015)

Capcom released a statement about the new game that read, "We are proud to announce Resident Evil for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC," adding, "Resident Evil will be available to purchase digitally across Europe and North America in Early 2015." Capcom further stated, "The game is set in the now notorious Raccoon City, players choose to take on the role of either S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics and Rescue Service) team member Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine who have been sent into the city to find the missing Bravo team."

If it turns out to be true what capcom said, We might be able to choose which game to play. As Jill Valentine in search for her brother or S.T.A.R.S in Mansion! Isnit it exciting? I can't wait to start play game in 2015 to see if any of this is true!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

Capcom released a statement about the new game that read, "We are proud to announce Resident Evil for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC," adding, "Resident Evil will be available to purchase digitally across Europe and North America in Early 2015." Capcom further stated, "The game is set in the now notorious Raccoon City, players choose to take on the role of either S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics and Rescue Service) team member Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine who have been sent into the city to find the missing Bravo team."

If it turns out to be true what capcom said, We might be able to choose which game to play. As Jill Valentine in search for her brother or S.T.A.R.S in Mansion! Isnit it exciting? I can't wait to start play game in 2015 to see if any of this is true!
--- huh???? didnt understand a thing you wrote in the last paragraph ??? you know this announcement of re/remake Hd is really old news right ? I also have no idea why you mentioned raccoon city or jill having a brother ??? You seem very confused ....

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子

I ment Jill in Raccoon city while Nemesis is after her! I realized i wrote Jill in search for her brother while she has no brother! OMG! lol! Sorry...

wayne

I know they confirmed it, but the part about choosing which one to play Re 3 or REmake! I hope it's true
There not remaking 3 its just the remake but for ps3/xbox/ps4/xbone and pc i think you get to choose between chris and jill but your only in the mansion not actually in raccoon city so nemesis isnt there... they will most likey remake 2 before we see a remake of 3

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
There not remaking 3 its just the remake but for ps3/xbox/ps4/xbone and pc i think you get to choose between chris and jill but your only in the mansion not actually in raccoon city so nemesis isnt there... they will most likey remake 2 before we see a remake of 3
No, read this: players choose to take on the role of either S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics and Rescue Service) team member Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine who have been sent into the city to find the missing Bravo team. If it's just to choose Jill or Chris in Mansion, why did they mention "Jill who have been sent into CITY"

wayne

No, read this: players choose to take on the role of either S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics and Rescue Service) team member Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine who have been sent into the city to find the missing Bravo team. If it's just to choose Jill or Chris in Mansion, why did they mention "Jill who have been sent into CITY"
No jill was never sent to raccoon city her and chris was sent to find out what happened to bravo team yes but it didnt happen in raccoon city it happened in the outskirts of raccoon city and in 3 the outbreak happened while she was in the city... u wont have a choice to replay 3 its just the remake of the first game you will play

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Finding the Bravo team is the Plot of Resident Evil, not RE3. This is just describing that you can choose to either play as Chris or Jill when playing the REmake.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Finding the Bravo team is the Plot of Resident Evil, not RE3. This is just describing that you can choose to either play as Chris or Jill when playing the REmake.
oh well probably the true. I don't speak english very well so I probably didn't understand! I know Jill was in City trying to escape before it's bombed. And it probably confused me because, Why did they mention City in the post? I know Spencer Mansion was in Arklay Mountains in outskirts of Raccoon city

DarkJackal

This just worries me. RE is my fav franchise, but I hate the story of the games after 3. And if the first RE remake is anything to go by they will change and add things just for the hell of it. Making sure to incorporate things from today's RE stories into them i'm sure -.-.

Why can't they just start remaking 1-3 and leave the story intact, giving up better graphics and gameplay, maybe some features for convenience, while not adding things like Lisa Trevor.

I think a new RE remake from the first game would be awesome if it started the gameplay at the part where they land though, I just thought it would be cool to walk around outside and investigate stuff before having to run to the mansion from the dogs. I always thought it would be cool to see the things talked about in the memos as well. Maybe find a recorded video of things like that instead of just a memo?

RE1 original story has more than enough stuff to make for an epic game of today's standards I believe.
Zombies, Hunters, unique enemies in certain spots like crows, snakes, bees, multiple bosses. There doesn't need to be an endless amount of enemies coming towards you to blast through either. Just look at all the scary games coming out lately ever since slenderman, its mostly exploring and jump scares. Lets trade off the action for suspense. Give us a bit less ammo, and no barrels to break to find more >.>. I miss those times where you keep checking your ammo and you see an enemy and decide if you wanna use some on it or not, do you wanna knife it? Or run passed it? Or when you go in a room you see something on a shelf and you get a little bit relived to find some ammo, Etc.

>.>

bruno

Chief Researcher
It's true, but it's just the same as Resident Evil (2002) with HD graphics.
The game will be the same, apart from the graphics and maybe they'll add trophies too.

Turo602

The King of Kings
And Mister Bruno how do you know it's true? :)

Have you like not seen any of the images or read any of the news concerning this game? Just click on the Homepage of this site and it's right in your face... This isn't some kind of fantastical remake of multiple games. It's just an HD remaster of the Resident Evil Remake from the Gamecube that released in 2002. The only thing that's new about this game are the graphics, widescreen format, and gameplay options. Other than those small tweaks, it's the same exact game.

Top Bottom