• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Are you good with a GUN?

wanderer

battle master
looking for a good RE5 player who is still fairly active in RE5, and who doesn't live on the other side of the planet so that I/you don't have to deal with massive lag. i like Mercs mode and i also don't mind playing through story mode either.

as for play style, i like a challenge, and i like playing with intelligent partners, which means CPU AI is out of the question, CPU AI is just full of fail. i like melee co-op combos. i also really like exploding heads.
infinite ammo? been there, done that. i've gotten all the reloadable weapons in the game upgraded to the max and bought infinite ammo for all of them. one of the fastest ways to make any game boring is making it too easy, play RE5 with ANY infinite ammo shotgun, machine gun, magnum, rocket launcher, or special character weapon, and it will get boring fast. so yea seriously been there done that. its why i only play with pistol and rifle, and if there is a difficult situation only then i would use a shot gun. if you want we can keep infinite ammo on, but with or without it, i'm sticking with pistol and rifle for the main part.

i play on LIVE. living in Alberta, Canada. if you think you won't have bad lag playing with me send me a message.

gamertag is Caliber77.

Top Bottom