• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Chronicles Anyone else think

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
This game ruined the story of RE 3. They cut out why to much. Over half the time I didn't even understand what was going on.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
The reason why I say that was because I played this before I played any RE game so it made me thing it was going to be hard to get around Nemy (when its easy to walk to his right and go around) didn't shave the Russian (Can't remember his name)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
This game ruined the story of RE 3. They cut out why to much. Over half the time I didn't even understand what was going on.

RE3 is my favourite and I was a little disappointed with it, but because they cut the game down into about 30 mins of intense arcade style gameplay I can understand why. I still had fun with it. I didn't like that silly rocket launcher bit though. I think the RE1 stuff was the best in this game!

bruno

Chief Researcher
It ruined the stories of RE1, RE1 and RE3. However, those parts are not canon, just a summary of the events.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It ruined the stories of RE1, RE1 and RE3. However, those parts are not canon, just a summary of the events.
Not cannon true, but they are not exactly NON cannon...I mean...It kept all the important parts of the story intact...as well as the files...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Not cannon true, but they are not exactly NON cannon...I mean...It kept all the important parts of the story intact...as well as the files...
Right. It's like a retelling sorta.

But definately little things are contradicting. Like Chris and Jill being together the entire time during the Mansion Incident, or where Becca and Dick were after being attacked by Yawn, etc, etc.

Basically the new stuff, like those missions with Wesker and the ones with Becca and Richie are canon, while the other stuff is built so that two peeps can play, it's just a retelling.

Top Bottom