• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Anybody hate steve burnside..

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yeah. I don't think his voice is annoying, I actually find it quite amusing when he speaks lol. I often imitate his voice, because it's that funny haha. I didn't know he was Canadian though. By the way, is it freezing up there? I'm from South Texas, so I have no clue what the true definition of cold is.

It does get really cold at night, but it pretty much never snows where I live, which is kinda depressing.

What's wrong with living in Canada?

Not enough big cities, it's always raining, and Harper. I want New York!

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
It's just not my type of place. Especially where I live. It's always raining and cold, but I like sunny and hot. I'm not a huge fan of Harper, either.

I used to be the same way. (Except when it comes to Harper, still don't like him.) I used to hate the rain and the cold, especially living in the Lower Mainland of BC (For those who don't know, a temperate rainforest), but that's when I was young and liked playing outside. These days I like the rain and don't mind the cold.

I'm also not keen on leaving Canada because of its health care.

zackery_Jarrisk2254

to the morning light, to the break of day
honestly, steve is alright, however when i replayed code veronica again...i felt that he was to annoying. granted he saved claire multiple times. with that said, steve also caused his fair share of problems (the beginning shooting, the gold lugers, also the research facility gas leak). also, i preferred his voice with darkside chronicles.

I never understood why people had such a dislike for him. I thought his character was great. You got to think that he was 17 years old in the game. Ofcourse he isn't going to be super manly like Chris. He was a kid that had lost everything.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I didn't hate Steve. But I didn't like him either. His selfish attitude in the beginning, manbaby clothing, and whiny voice all made him a dud. I did feel for him in his last moments, but then he becomes the least original RE boss ever created in a matter of moments. He becomes Killer Croc which is unlike anything any other virus had produced.

The only other really negative thing about CV wsas the fact that the Chris and Wesker battle stole all the new hip matrix fighting styles so popular at the time. It just made the game seem less realistic. A little too DMC in the RE world.

Matt S

RE noob
Steve's voice is the nail on the chalkboard for me. Major dork....and he can just randomly pilot a cargo jet? LOL

Steve's voice is the nail on the chalkboard for me. Major dork....and he can just randomly pilot a cargo jet? LOL
If Rebecca could get a job at STARS in her young age, Leon able to survive plane crashes and Chris to survive in an active volcano i'm sure a 17yr old prisoner is able to pilot a cargo jet :)

And give this mother****** a break. I'm sure you would have **** ur pants if you we're in his shoes at 17.

Top Bottom