• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Any connection?

StarsiderdotSajun

Is there any connection between the Ashfords in the Apocalypse movie and the ones in CV? I find it hard to believe that anyone who had a hand in the movie actually played an RE game, let alone CV, because I don't know about you guys but I think the movies are pretty bad lol...

Anyways, just wanted to know if that was an intended connection.

bruno

Chief Researcher
StarsiderdotSajun;62101 said:
Is there any connection between the Ashfords in the Apocalypse movie and the ones in CV?

No, not at all... they took the name from the game, but they have nothing in common.

StarsiderdotSajun;62101 said:
I don't know about you guys but I think the movies are pretty bad lol...

You're not the only one, most people don't like the movies. I like the first one, but the others are terrible.

StarsiderdotSajun

Yeah... that's kind of annoying that they even bothered...

I kinda like the first one too but mostly because there's no psychic powers or karate moves and crap... or very few atleast.

Worst part about it is my favorite movie is the Fifth Element and I really really hate Milla Jovovich. /shrug

Wesker1987

Hahaha! The movies are so bad. Jeez. I was really really enjoying the first one until the whole matrix-esque kick the mutt in the teeth scene.
FMJL.

Sondre_norge

Yeah agree with Wesker 1967, aint very fun when she can doodge every bullet, bomb, granade and others parts. Its worse than Chrises enormous Gears of war mucels.

StarsiderdotSajun

Yeah that video is funny, I find it rather hard to believe that a kick > a bullet. Maybe she knows kung fu or something and that validates the use of a kick...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I like the movies to an extent...i mean theres a lot of stuff about them i hate, but at the same time I'm realistic about the fact that its movies based off a video game...not even a movie of the game, but BASED off the game...now Degeneration on the other hand is a Capcom made movie that is cannon to the games and is really good...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
No, only in name, and the movies(Excluding the CG movies, Degneration and Damnation) and games are in a different universe.

Top Bottom