• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AND THE AWARD GOES TO...

Hey, this could actually be a popular and replayable thread. Post whatever you feel like gets an award for being the best of, characters, enemies, games, locations, soundtrack, anything you feel necessary. You could have 2nd place and runners up too. Just for fun.

And the award for best files/documents to pick up and read in a Resident Evil game goes to.....(drumroll please)..--RESIDENT EVIL 5.

Resident Evil 5 to me has the best documents and back storyline in the entire series! Letting you know the origin of Umbrella being in Africa, The Wesker plan. All of the butlers of James Marcus and Ozwell Spencer back storyline of how they worked on these virus all these years..
Even in the game menu you unlock these files and its like 40 something pages long of all Resident Evil history. Even the loading in between rooms they give you a history of Resident Evil tid bits. Gameplay wise, Resident Evil 5 is awesome, being the 1st ever 2 player main Resident Evil game, (I know Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles are 2 players), and its like Chris Redfields main Resident Evil. Him and Jill share 1. and him and Claire share Code Veronica. 5 is the ultimate Chris and Wesker showdown.
-And the files you pick up on Lost In Nightmares are awesome. That's the first time we even hear about an Alex Wesker.

Runners up for best files in a game could go to the 1st Resident Evil, cuz that set the bar and format of finding files and documents. I like the one sent from Umbrella to lure S.T.A.R.S. into the mansion for having the tyrant produce battle data on formidable opponents. and ITCHY TASTY. old school.
-Suprisingly, Resident Evil Survivor had interesting files to pick up. Talking about William Birkin and how Umbrella gets their test subjects, like kidnappings and stuff. Just eerie crap.

-Alright, so this thread could have a lot of replay value, kinda like a Top 5 of whatever youd like to talk about and what you think a game deserves a best of rating.

-And the award for most action packed Resident Evil goes to....RESIDENT EVIL 6.
For whatever reasons, 6 gets mass media bashed on, but it has the most playable characters. Leon and Chris in 1 game?! That's amazing. Everything from motorcycle chases, being in a helicopter as Ada shooting zombies and dinosaur Simmons. 4 completely different campaigns and scenarios. An enemy like Ustanak who is comparable to Nemesis. Its like Resident Evil on a grand octane scale. I know this is all opinionated, its for fun.
-Runners up for most action packed Resident Evil could go to Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil 4. Resident Evil 2 gives you a lot of ammo to fight what you need. Specially on the B scenarios where Mr.X tyrant constantly going after you. And all the William Birkin battles and getting that custom shotgun and Claire with her grenade launcher and acid and flame rounds. And Resident Evil 4 birthed a new pace for the series, I really enjoyed playing 4 again.

Top Bottom