• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

allo people

LSK_frenzy

uhh Yeah. I'm still kind of new here right? lol Even though I've posted already...
My name's Ashley. I'm from Texas. And I've been a pretty big fan of Leon since I was 13. :wub: hehe
I've liked the Resi games for as long as I can remember knowing about them, so it's been like nine years now.
When I'm not in psych class, sometimes I'm playing mercs on RE5 in the hopes that I might get an S rank someday. lol =]

Beauty Kitty

ここ歓迎 (Welcome Here) :)

ご滞在をお楽しみください (hope u enjoy your stay) ;)

私は美容キティ午前 (Iam Beauty Kitty)

はじめまして (Nice to meet you) :)

hey, iam big fan of Leon too,=]^_^
i've a deep love wih him

LSK_frenzy

Hey, thanks!! It's nice to be greeted. But I think people here are generally pretty nice. And I totally understand the mad love for Leon. He's hot. XD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome to the fozzy!! nice kijuju avatar man! Ive seen you around the fozzy but I this must be your late introduction right haha xD its all good though man.
like you said people here are generally pretty nice so enjoy your stay =P

LSK_frenzy

Haha yeah, late intro. Yeah, the people here are pretty cool. I think I might stick around for a while. lol

I made a couple avatars in the spirit of RE5. lol In other words I got bored. I might post them eventually.

Is that Abu? lol He's awesome.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hell yeah its Abu!!! =P
I thought I'd use something a little different for awhile.

There is a avatar thread you can post your creations in if you like =P theres al sorts here man. Nice to know it was in the spirit of RE5 haha good game ;)

LSK_frenzy

Cool beans. I just might do that. lol RE5 is an awesome game. i've been wanting to make more avatars lately, but I need to screencap a few pictures first.

Top Bottom