• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alice VS Weasker

Hoady

I actually want to hear a story from alices side of things.I'd back her up but i hate her so much, her face just angers me.

Hoady

Well this for starters.
31.jpg

What a fricken tryhard hahaha.I just can't stand the actor, she acts so serious but is so ridiculously gay.Shes not even sexy either and its not necessary but why try act sexy when your not,she acts like the average clown.

clown.jpg

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Yeah, I guess so. I dont hate this actress, but I'm just trying to see why that picture would make them hate her.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i guess because its an over the top stunt. that realistically wouldn't happen.
i dunno im just rambling

Hoady

Lol its just because the way she acts in the movie and yeah the ridiculously over the top stunt is just a way of putting it.She doesn't actually anger me,i guess its how i would say it lol i just think shes a moron.I haven't seen her out of resident evil so shes probably a nice actor but i can say she has been burdened by this role, i should really be blaming that dumbass french director.

I hope some of that didn't sound direct before, don't take it personally!

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I didnt, I was just trying to see things through your POV was all. I dont think she was horrible playing Alice, but I dont think it was her best role. She's played in plenty of other good movies, and did a good job in them.

Mobe

makes me fcukin puke my insides out to even tink of them fightin.. alice is jus a new born baby compared to wesky!
btw, jovovich sux.. i tink its a disgrace to watch her act as a resident evil character.. mayb she'll do better as a zombie, hahaha.. there r plenty of lukalikes out there.. they cudv casted one..

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I hope they have Wesker kill Alice (I'm sorry Alice fans, I like her too) and have Chris and Leon kill Wesker, because it's practically Chris' destiny, but since it's Leon's first (and most likely) last action movie, they might want him to have a big role, tring to make up for the time that he hasn't been seen in the movies.

Top Bottom