• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Alexia

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
OMG what is the deal with her being the last boss, i only completed it once, but im going for a speedrun and i need to know how to defeat her fast, she's a pain in the bum, with all those little creatures running about constantly biting you, well at least thats what i think there doing..:/

bruno

Chief Researcher
I didn't think she was that hard... Just don't stop for too long. I mean, shoot and move. If you bring some good firepower (magnum, GL, etc) and some healing you could defeat her 2nd form easily. I thought the 3rd form very annoying, because it took me too long to shoot her.

Maybe you found it hard cause it was your first time. Try to save some magnum rounds and, if possible, some explosive arrows (i always waste the arrows on the tyrant and other bosses).

L

Lurker
A good idea is to save about 12 explosive arrows and 6 magnum shots. That should take down her 2nd form. 3rd you know the drill. if you need though save a few acid rounds or flamed if that doesnt take her.

StarsiderdotSajun

I beat her using about 30% of the SMGs and about 65% of the AK-47 or whatever it was, give or take a few %. I think I finished with the pistol. I used maybe 1 full heal and a double green herb I think. If you move around and whatnot you can dodge all of her attacks, but the things on the ground are really annoying. Took me 3 tries to beat her, don't judge me! :)

And I read in one of the battle mode guides, I think Chris's, as he fights her 2nd form, that you can get up really close to her on the corner to Chris's right as you start the fight and from there you can shoot her easily without anything touching you for the most part.

I haven't tested it in battle mode, let alone in the actual game, so not sure if it works any better than what I did.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
How did Darkside ruin her? I'm probably not gonna have the chance to play it so I don't know. >.<

bruno

Chief Researcher
I actually prefer the Darkside Alexia. In TDC she's still a child and kills Alfred, unlike CV, in which she actually grew up.
It's just strange that thing she has in her 2nd form, it looks like a penis.

Top Bottom