• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Alex Wesker...............................

Airaku

Stray Jedi
No. The viral leak in Racoon City wasn’t the fault of Umbrella. The hunk infiltrated the underground laboratory in a bid to steal samples of the G-Virus. Unfortunately for them, they were killed by a mutated William Birkin and the samples crashed to the ground and thus leaking the virus into the sewers. The rats licked up the G-Virus, became infected, and then carried it out of the sewers onto the City streets where they proceeded to bite people and infect them too.

Hypothetically-speaking, if the T-Virus had not leaked in the Train and spread across the Forest, Albert Wesker would have been working in the Mansion laboratory at the time when the City became infested with zombies. All the S.T.A.R.S members would be alive and called in on an emergency – including Albert Wesker. They would have had to evacuate the City along with the other survivors and relocate to a different Town. And surely the S.T.A.R.S could have continued their operations under a different Police Station. So it would no longer be the R.P.D S.T.A.R.S, but something else (insert the name of an American Police Department) S.T.A.R.S.

Albert Wesker would also have continued working for Umbrella and transferred to the nearest Facility.

Now, I say this because in the canon story he didn’t come up with his “back-stabbing plan” until he saw an opportunity for a win-win situation. The viral leak in the Forest gave him his opportunity to dispose of S.T.A.R.S – and steal the combat data. Albert Wesker “gave up” his humanity on this premise. He needed to make it look as if died that night at the Mansion, both to avoid the authorities and to escape from the clutches of Umbrella.

Alas, James Marcus is responsible for everything!

I agree partially with you. What you say about the Rats is technically true. Though in the case it was an accident all around, but yes, you are technically right.

As for the rest. Albert was formulating his plans long before the train incident. S.T.A.R.S. was formed 2 years prior to the event. As for James Marcus, he did indeed plan his revenge to destroy Umbrella, and he succeeded in doing so. He started the chain of events that lead to Umbrella's downfall. However it all traces back to Umbrella, and Spencer. Marcus was one of the founding fathers so he put himself in that situation, this much is true, but there were events that led up to this.

I cannot stress enough that you read the Wesker Reports, especially the second one. A lot of what I mentioned about Albert is clearly stated in them. Which is cannon and explores his backstory. It also explains the truth behind Lisa Trevor and also serves as a backstory for William Birkin as well.

LetMeLive

I agree partially with you. What you say about the Rats is technically true. Though in the case it was an accident all around, but yes, you are technically right.

As for the rest. Albert was formulating his plans long before the train incident. S.T.A.R.S. was formed 2 years prior to the event. As for James Marcus, he did indeed plan his revenge to destroy Umbrella, and he succeeded in doing so. He started the chain of events that lead to Umbrella's downfall. However it all traces back to Umbrella, and Spencer. Marcus was one of the founding fathers so he put himself in that situation, this much is true, but there were events that led up to this.

I cannot stress enough that you read the Wesker Reports, especially the second one. A lot of what I mentioned about Albert is clearly stated in them. Which is cannon and explores his backstory. It also explains the truth behind Lisa Trevor and also serves as a backstory for William Birkin as well.

Okay, I feel like you haven't grasped my previous comment. Try to.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Okay, I feel like you haven't grasped my previous comment. Try to.

No I got it. I agreed with you on certain parts. I'm just not agreeing with you on Albert Wesker. Evidence in the Wesker reports state otherwise. So it's hard to agree when the games canon states otherwise.

Here's a text version. The audio version by D.C. Douglas can be found on youtube.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Wesker's_Report_II
(Yes I know Resident Evil wiki is NOT a good source of information and gets things wrong all the time. No need to tell me that. It's just quite simple to write down what you hear in a video though xD)

LetMeLive

No I got it. I agreed with you on certain parts. I'm just not agreeing with you on Albert Wesker. Evidence in the Wesker reports state otherwise. So it's hard to agree when the games canon states otherwise.

Here's a text version. The audio version by D.C. Douglas can be found on youtube.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Wesker's_Report_II
(Yes I know Resident Evil wiki is NOT a good source of information and gets things wrong all the time. No need to tell me that. It's just quite simple to write down what you hear in a video though xD)

Albert Wesker was planning to leave Umbrella before any of the viral outbreaks occurred. So what? Even so, my point is that he needed to wait until the perfect opportunity presented itself – and it did after the Forest, the Training Facility and the Mansion all became infected with the T-virus. I suppose he got “lucky” and saw an opportunity for a win-win situation, i.e. dispose of S.T.A.R.S – and steal the combat data to “buy” his position at a rival company.

I think you’ve misread the “Wesker Reports” and do not understand them as they are written (and we can only go by the translated versions here).

Albert Wesker felt “limited” in terms of what he was (or wasn’t) allowed to do while working for Umbrella. He didn’t think he had intellectual limits, though he felt limited in his situation – in that he wasn’t allowed to get a sample of the T-Veronica virus and experiment with it. So it’s not that he couldn’t “keep up” with William Birkin – it’s that he wasn’t much interested in the G-virus. Albert Wesker was in love with the Tyrant – the ultimate Biological Weapon. He needed to escape the clutches of Umbrella in order to work on his own terms. It seems that, for a long time, Albert Wesker had been planning on getting his hands on “Alexia’s body”.

Also, Albert Wesker formed S.T.A.R.S because he was “asked to” watch over the Racoon Police Department. There were all kinds of allegations made against Umbrella’s pharmaceutical company, and Spencer wanted to direct this unwanted attention away from the company and onto other crimes (not) related to them. By having Albert Wesker lead the Alpha Team he could “downplay” their involvement in crimes, related to medical drugs, and dismiss the allegations made against them. At the same time, William Birkin and his precious G-virus were deemed more “worthwhile” and he got his own, bigger, better laboratory to carry out his research. And as for Alex Wesker – she had been Spencer’s “number one” from day one. It looks like Spencer really was just “using” Albert Wesker – and it made him bitter.

Is there anything else you’re confused about?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Albert Wesker was planning to leave Umbrella before any of the viral outbreaks occurred. So what? Even so, my point is that he needed to wait until the perfect opportunity presented itself – and it did after the Forest, the Training Facility and the Mansion all became infected with the T-virus. I suppose he got “lucky” and saw an opportunity for a win-win situation, i.e. dispose of S.T.A.R.S – and steal the combat data to “buy” his position at a rival company.

I think you’ve misread the “Wesker Reports” and do not understand them as they are written (and we can only go by the translated versions here).

Albert Wesker felt “limited” in terms of what he was (or wasn’t) allowed to do while working for Umbrella. He didn’t think he had intellectual limits, though he felt limited in his situation – in that he wasn’t allowed to get a sample of the T-Veronica virus and experiment with it. So it’s not that he couldn’t “keep up” with William Birkin – it’s that he wasn’t much interested in the G-virus. Albert Wesker was in love with the Tyrant – the ultimate Biological Weapon. He needed to escape the clutches of Umbrella in order to work on his own terms. It seems that, for a long time, Albert Wesker had been planning on getting his hands on “Alexia’s body”.

Also, Albert Wesker formed S.T.A.R.S because he was “asked to” watch over the Racoon Police Department. There were all kinds of allegations made against Umbrella’s pharmaceutical company, and Spencer wanted to direct this unwanted attention away from the company and onto other crimes (not) related to them. By having Albert Wesker lead the Alpha Team he could “downplay” their involvement in crimes, related to medical drugs, and dismiss the allegations made against them. At the same time, William Birkin and his precious G-virus were deemed more “worthwhile” and he got his own, bigger, better laboratory to carry out his research. And as for Alex Wesker – she had been Spencer’s “number one” from day one. It looks like Spencer really was just “using” Albert Wesker – and it made him bitter.

Is there anything else you’re confused about?

You're claim was "The fans forget (or don’t even realise) that if the T-virus never leaked in the Training Facility and the Mansion, Albert Wesker would have remained working for Umbrella – and for S.T.A.R.S." The evidence in the canon states otherwise. That was my initial point, and now you've realised it and admitted it.

I am well aware what the Wesker Reports state and no I did not miss understand them. Lmao I don't know how you came to this silly conclusion.

"He didn’t think he had intellectual limits, though he felt limited in his situation – in that he wasn’t allowed to get a sample of the T-Veronica virus and experiment with it. So it’s not that he couldn’t “keep up” with William Birkin"

Wrong, just wrong. I think it was you who misread or miss interpreted the report and the evidence provided. It cannot get any more clear than "I had started to realize my limits as a simple researcher." Wait.. simple? That's pretty low. "but at the speed that Birkin went by, it was impossible for me to keep up." This proves to be another interesting quote by Albert himself. Evidence has clearly stated otherwise from your own claims. This is all from the official canon.

He wanted the virus within her. The T-Veronica virus. Not her body herself. The only one to attempt, and succeed in doing such a thing was Alex Wesker.

"Albert Wesker was in love with the Tyrant – the ultimate Biological Weapon."

When was this ever stated in the canon? He simply used it to his advantages as an escape. He wasn't obsessed with it.

"Albert Wesker had been planning on getting his hands on “Alexia’s body”."

He wanted the virus within her. The T-Veronica virus. Not her body herself. The only one to attempt, and succeed in doing such a thing was Alex Wesker.

"Also, Albert Wesker formed S.T.A.R.S"

Actually he was assigned to be the leader of Alpha team, and Enrico Marini is the leader of Bravo team. It was formed under May Michael Warren and Umbrella was one of it's biggest supporters and funders. Albert was assigned.

"And as for Alex Wesker – she had been Spencer’s “number one” from day one. It looks like Spencer really was just “using” Albert Wesker – and it made him bitter."

What you say about Alex is indeed true, but it was her who hated Spencer and milked him dry. In many ways she's the most evil person in the series, but this is getting off topic. Albert did not feel this hatred for Spencer. He simply found out about the truth and killed him. Continuing part of his legacy, to lead a master race, and create a N.W.O. The latter was misunderstood by Albert. As for Alex... she's pursued and succeeded in her immortality project. It's also stated that she seeks to continue Spencer's legacy of a N.W.O. order ruled by her. The document also said that she'll be the on to realise it. Depending on her next move and how she plans to do it.... our heroes may have their greaest challenge and fight yet.

No, I am not confused about anything. You've provided claims and I've provided some evidence. I'm beginning to wonder how much you really know, and how much you think you know.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I enjoyed your natalex video btw:). I also agree with you that Albert was going to betray umbrella eventually regardless of wether or not the virus was or wasn'tleaked. I saw you debating someone on here about that. I always enjoy it when my threads get a decent amount of comments. Man I have always wanted to know more about William Birkin. I wouldn't mind if he was brought back but it would be hard to justify. Unless capcom takes the lol clone route. I wonder though hypothetically of course what kind of results using the c virus to recreate William would wield?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I enjoyed your natalex video btw:). I also agree with you that Albert was going to betray umbrella eventually regardless of wether or not the virus was or wasn'tleaked. I saw you debating someone on here about that. I always enjoy it when my threads get a decent amount of comments. Man I have always wanted to know more about William Birkin. I wouldn't mind if he was brought back but it would be hard to justify. Unless capcom takes the lol clone route. I wonder though hypothetically of course what kind of results using the c virus to recreate William would wield?

Thank you :) Did you watch the Chris Redfield one as well :p I'm glad you liked it.

Rumors have been going around that we may see him again in RE7, but I doubt it. Maybe they will add more for him in the RE2 remake. Thing is.... it looks like RE7 will continue the MAJOR missing plot point from RE2. Umbrella Corps Heavenly Island is pretty much a prequel to it. As is Revelations 2.

Tri-cell got ****ED UP by Shényā Pharmaceutical. Apparently THIS is the Umbrella rival company that was mentioned in RE2. They are doing some experimental projects and taking Umbrella's research. They are also in bed with Alex Wesker. Looks like she's been pulling strings for a long time. If not even before the Arklay incident. Yeah... her story is just getting started. Shényā Pharmaceutical is also in China, so there very much be a connection to RE6. They are just ****ting out B.O.W's now and Alex's name has already popped up. Perhaps with a photo of the CEO of Shényā Pharmaceutical.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Unless that is Stuart. Either way she's pretty much the real deal and she's going to be a real problem. She's seriously ****ed up. They released new B.O.W's on her old island in South America, after inviting people to film a reality show. Just to test Umbrella's old work on them. We were wrong about Heavenly Island being a prequel to Revelations 2. It's a sequel and going to tie in with Umbrella Corps. Both are said to tie into RE7.

attachment.php

This guy looks at tad to familiar. HUNK?! Is that you? We may be getting some serious answers soon!

orc_hunk.jpg

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Thank you:). I will have to check out some of the info you have kindly shown ............ Its about time some new information regarding all of this has been brought to light.

PS: thank you lord Alex. Please dont kill me.lol jk jk.

LetMeLive

You're claim was "The fans forget (or don’t even realise) that if the T-virus never leaked in the Training Facility and the Mansion, Albert Wesker would have remained working for Umbrella – and for S.T.A.R.S." The evidence in the canon states otherwise. That was my initial point, and now you've realised it and admitted it.

I am well aware what the Wesker Reports state and no I did not miss understand them. Lmao I don't know how you came to this silly conclusion.

"He didn’t think he had intellectual limits, though he felt limited in his situation – in that he wasn’t allowed to get a sample of the T-Veronica virus and experiment with it. So it’s not that he couldn’t “keep up” with William Birkin"

Wrong, just wrong. I think it was you who misread or miss interpreted the report and the evidence provided. It cannot get any more clear than "I had started to realize my limits as a simple researcher." Wait.. simple? That's pretty low. "but at the speed that Birkin went by, it was impossible for me to keep up." This proves to be another interesting quote by Albert himself. Evidence has clearly stated otherwise from your own claims. This is all from the official canon.

"Albert Wesker was in love with the Tyrant – the ultimate Biological Weapon."

When was this ever stated in the canon? He simply used it to his advantages as an escape. He wasn't obsessed with it.

"Albert Wesker had been planning on getting his hands on “Alexia’s body”."

"Also, Albert Wesker formed S.T.A.R.S"

Actually he was assigned to be the leader of Alpha team, and Enrico Marini is the leader of Bravo team. It was formed under May Michael Warren and Umbrella was one of it's biggest supporters and funders. Albert was assigned.

"And as for Alex Wesker – she had been Spencer’s “number one” from day one. It looks like Spencer really was just “using” Albert Wesker – and it made him bitter."

What you say about Alex is indeed true, but it was her who hated Spencer and milked him dry. In many ways she's the most evil person in the series, but this is getting off topic. Albert did not feel this hatred for Spencer. He simply found out about the truth and killed him. Continuing part of his legacy, to lead a master race, and create a N.W.O. The latter was misunderstood by Albert. As for Alex... she's pursued and succeeded in her immortality project. It's also stated that she seeks to continue Spencer's legacy of a N.W.O. order ruled by her. The document also said that she'll be the on to realise it. Depending on her next move and how she plans to do it.... our heroes may have their greaest challenge and fight yet.

No, I am not confused about anything. You've provided claims and I've provided some evidence. I'm beginning to wonder how much you really know, and how much you think you know.

That’s fine you can think he would have still found a way out, however, back up your assertion. Explain to us how you think Albert Wesker could have escaped his situation if the T-Virus never infected the Forest and the Mansion? You could at least attempt to theorise this. You must consider the fact that he was tied down to Umbrella and to S.T.A.R.S. I’m interested in knowing what other opportunities you think he might have gotten, that would have opened the door to his escape. Do share with us.

Albert Wesker did NOT plan to leave Umbrella simply because he couldn’t keep up with William Birkin and the G-Virus. I’m sure that’s only part of the reason. He WAS passionate about the T-Virus. He DID want to keep looking for more Test Subjects that had the genetic make-up to become Tyrants. Only about one-in-a-million has the make-up to become a Tyrant. Wesker was especially interested in this powerful weapon – and what he could do with it. And Wesker DID want to get his hands on a sample of the T-Veronica Virus. Accept William Birkin opposed Albert Wesker because Birkin was immature and still feeling soar about Alexia Ashford – even after she was reported dead. All of this information is stated and/or implied in Wesker’s Report II. Preferably you need to read the updated (and more accurate) version of the report. Also, you need to listen to where it implies rather than states, otherwise you just miss things.

Here is a link to the narrated version of Wesker’s Report II – and the Part I think you should to listen to:

Have you not played Code Veronica (X)? Albert Wesker took Steve’s body instead of Alexia’s body because she got blown-up with a rocket launcher! Alexia infected Steve with T-Veronica, so he was carrying the Virus as well. But we don’t truly know what he did with Steve. They’ve left us hanging on this???

The point is, anyway, that Albert Wesker had been longing to get his hands on the T-Veronica Virus. It IS one of the major reasons as to why he so wished to escape the clutches of Umbrella. In other words: he felt they were holding him back from doing what HE wanted. Furthermore, Wesker grew very suspicious about Spencer and what he was trying to get him and Birkin to do. He DID feel limited in regard to what he was (or wasn’t) allowed to do. He needed a better position where he could get more access to information that would reveal Spencer’s true objective. And thus he needed to throw away his position with Umbrella.

Alas, I think YOU need to broaden your perspective on this stuff.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That’s fine you can think he would have still found a way out, however, back up your assertion. Explain to us how you think Albert Wesker could have escaped his situation if the T-Virus never infected the Forest and the Mansion? You could at least attempt to theorise this. You must consider the fact that he was tied down to Umbrella and to S.T.A.R.S. I’m interested in knowing what other opportunities you think he might have gotten, that would have opened the door to his escape. Do share with us.

Albert Wesker did NOT plan to leave Umbrella simply because he couldn’t keep up with William Birkin and the G-Virus. I’m sure that’s only part of the reason. He WAS passionate about the T-Virus. He DID want to keep looking for more Test Subjects that had the genetic make-up to become Tyrants. Only about one-in-a-million has the make-up to become a Tyrant. Wesker was especially interested in this powerful weapon – and what he could do with it. And Wesker DID want to get his hands on a sample of the T-Veronica Virus. Accept William Birkin opposed Albert Wesker because Birkin was immature and still feeling soar about Alexia Ashford – even after she was reported dead. All of this information is stated and/or implied in Wesker’s Report II. Preferably you need to read the updated (and more accurate) version of the report. Also, you need to listen to where it implies rather than states, otherwise you just miss things.

Here is a link to the narrated version of Wesker’s Report II – and the Part I think you should to listen to:

Have you not played Code Veronica (X)? Albert Wesker took Steve’s body instead of Alexia’s body because she got blown-up with a rocket launcher! Alexia infected Steve with T-Veronica, so he was carrying the Virus as well. But we don’t truly know what he did with Steve. They’ve left us hanging on this???

The point is, anyway, that Albert Wesker had been longing to get his hands on the T-Veronica Virus. It IS one of the major reasons as to why he so wished to escape the clutches of Umbrella. In other words: he felt they were holding him back from doing what HE wanted. Furthermore, Wesker grew very suspicious about Spencer and what he was trying to get him and Birkin to do. He DID feel limited in regard to what he was (or wasn’t) allowed to do. He needed a better position where he could get more access to information that would reveal Spencer’s true objective. And thus he needed to throw away his position with Umbrella.

Alas, I think YOU need to broaden your perspective on this stuff.

There's a fair few things I can agree on with you. As they are facts, but I am going to point a few things out.

"Explain to us how you think Albert Wesker could have escaped his situation if the T-Virus never infected the Forest and the Mansion?"

This one is easy. The T-Virus existed long, long before the Arklay incident. Albert Wesker was injected with the injection for Project W. well before as well :) You should know this stuff by now.

"Albert Wesker did NOT plan to leave Umbrella simply because he couldn’t keep up with William Birkin and the G-Virus. I’m sure that’s only part of the reason"

I never said this at all. I said he recognised his limitations as a scientist and went on to work with S.T.A.R.S. I don't know where you think it was his reasons to leave Umbrella. You seem to misread a lot of what I say.

I've done this. I've also know that statements > implications. I do love both and implications can give to some really cool theories and speculations. Right now there is a lot of that. Revelations 2 and Heavenly Island is brining a lot of new information and speculations to the table :)

I will agree that we were left hanging with Steve. At this point it seems like a lose causes and not a focus for the Resident Evil series anymore. Of course Albert seemed limited and question Spencer. I've already went into this. Albert was definitely curious and he was oblivious to his true purpose. He had no idea about Project W. We need to assume that he never found out. He was programed to seek out Spencer. Which he did. He was briefly told about it, but he wasn't told about the others. This is a very interesting point because we see Alex and Albert together in a picture. We also know that Alex and Albert talked from time to time and Alex got that "abomination", Uroboros from him. What I am curious about is if he knew of her true identity or not. That is a really curious question. On one hand we seen no evidence to point that he does. On the other he had the Project W. report that was signed as "Alex W." Either he figured it out or was told. Or he didn't know what the "W" meant :/ We need clarification on this as it's all speculation as of now.

Thank you:). I will have to check out some of the info you have kindly shown ............ Its about time some new information regarding all of this has been brought to light.

PS: thank you lord Alex. Please dont kill me.lol jk jk.

This is so creepy considering my name actually is Alex irl xD

LetMeLive

There's a fair few things I can agree on with you. As they are facts, but I am going to point a few things out.

"Explain to us how you think Albert Wesker could have escaped his situation if the T-Virus never infected the Forest and the Mansion?"

This one is easy. The T-Virus existed long, long before the Arklay incident. Albert Wesker was injected with the injection for Project W. well before as well :) You should know this stuff by now.

"Albert Wesker did NOT plan to leave Umbrella simply because he couldn’t keep up with William Birkin and the G-Virus. I’m sure that’s only part of the reason"

I never said this at all. I said he recognised his limitations as a scientist and went on to work with S.T.A.R.S. I don't know where you think it was his reasons to leave Umbrella. You seem to misread a lot of what I say.

I've done this. I've also know that statements > implications. I do love both and implications can give to some really cool theories and speculations. Right now there is a lot of that. Revelations 2 and Heavenly Island is brining a lot of new information and speculations to the table :)

I will agree that we were left hanging with Steve. At this point it seems like a lose causes and not a focus for the Resident Evil series anymore. Of course Albert seemed limited and question Spencer. I've already went into this. Albert was definitely curious and he was oblivious to his true purpose. He had no idea about Project W. We need to assume that he never found out. He was programed to seek out Spencer. Which he did. He was briefly told about it, but he wasn't told about the others. This is a very interesting point because we see Alex and Albert together in a picture. We also know that Alex and Albert talked from time to time and Alex got that "abomination", Uroboros from him. What I am curious about is if he knew of her true identity or not. That is a really curious question. On one hand we seen no evidence to point that he does. On the other he had the Project W. report that was signed as "Alex W." Either he figured it out or was told. Or he didn't know what the "W" meant :/ We need clarification on this as it's all speculation as of now.

This is so creepy considering my name actually is Alex irl xD

What you mean the Progenitor Virus? And how exactly would that give Albert Wesker an alternative escape? Have you come up with a scenario? Have you imagined the events in an alternative universe? I’m not following you. Don’t you see, you haven’t explained this at all?

You need to consider the fact that he wasn’t just tied down to Umbrella, but also to S.T.A.R.S. If Wesker just disappeared, Chris or Jill or Barry would report him missing and they would begin an investigation. If Wesker just disappeared, Spencer would presume he was alive. Albert Wesker was in a tricky situation here. It suited his purposes for both Umbrella and S.T.A.R.S to think that he was dead.

Now, listen, the T-Virus infected the Training Facility and the Mansion. Umbrella had to give up these places and ordered Wesker to lure the S.T.A.R.S into the Mansion. And thus Umbrella essentially GAVE him his chance to get rid of S.T.A.R.S – but then he got the idea that he could escape from the clutches of Umbrella by betraying them too – and by stealing the combat data. Wesker got lucky! This was a rare chance! Please consider these important facts.

On a side note: the Mansion Incident is a very significant event to the Timeline in Resident Evil, and I feel like you are now trying to downplay its significance. You do downplay it when you proceed with the assumption that Albert Wesker would have found another way out of Umbrella anyway.

If I misread what you put then it’s because you aren’t very good at explaining yourself. You leave holes in your responses – and I fill them in.

Alex and Albert Wesker might have grown up together. Perhaps in a large country house – imagine that. Like the Spencer Mansion…accept a bit smaller and nearer to suburbia. I bet they got the best private education. Spencer would have needed to cover his tracks since he “kidnapped” these intellectually bright kids. I think Alex said she felt “close” to Albert and “sorrow” when he died, and so one can safely assume they had a shared childhood. I hope…I like the notion.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
What you mean the Progenitor Virus? And how exactly would that give Albert Wesker an alternative escape? Have you come up with a scenario? Have you imagined the events in an alternative universe? I’m not following you. Don’t you see, you haven’t explained this at all?

You need to consider the fact that he wasn’t just tied down to Umbrella, but also to S.T.A.R.S. If Wesker just disappeared, Chris or Jill or Barry would report him missing and they would begin an investigation. If Wesker just disappeared, Spencer would presume he was alive. Albert Wesker was in a tricky situation here. It suited his purposes for both Umbrella and S.T.A.R.S to think that he was dead.

Now, listen, the T-Virus infected the Training Facility and the Mansion. Umbrella had to give up these places and ordered Wesker to lure the S.T.A.R.S into the Mansion. And thus Umbrella essentially GAVE him his chance to get rid of S.T.A.R.S – but then he got the idea that he could escape from the clutches of Umbrella by betraying them too – and by stealing the combat data. Wesker got lucky! This was a rare chance! Please consider these important facts.

On a side note: the Mansion Incident is a very significant event to the Timeline in Resident Evil, and I feel like you are now trying to downplay its significance. You do downplay it when you proceed with the assumption that Albert Wesker would have found another way out of Umbrella anyway.

If I misread what you put then it’s because you aren’t very good at explaining yourself. You leave holes in your responses – and I fill them in.

Alex and Albert Wesker might have grown up together. Perhaps in a large country house – imagine that. Like the Spencer Mansion…accept a bit smaller and nearer to suburbia. I bet they got the best private education. Spencer would have needed to cover his tracks since he “kidnapped” these intellectually bright kids. I think Alex said she felt “close” to Albert and “sorrow” when he died, and so one can safely assume they had a shared childhood. I hope…I like the notion.

You haven't provided any evidence against Albert potentially finding another way out. He's been planning it, so there may have been other possibilities. You are correct that he wanted to fake his death and disappear. It was important for him to orchestrate his plans from the shadows. We seem to both be in an agreement on what you are saying in this message.

Everyone knows that the T-Virus infected the Training Facility and the Mansion. We already both went over this already. We're now getting a little redundant. I've provided evidence for you. You haven't provided any for me. So I need to question who's really understanding the facts at hand. You've been twisting some of my words. As for downplaying and leaving holes. Care to explain which ones. I seem to go into a little more detail than you do. In addition I provide evidence. Something you have done little of.

As for Alex and Albert. Yes she felt some sorrow, but that was because she could relate to him, knowing the truth. As for feeling close. We don't know anything about that. There isn't any evidence regarding that. Just a suggestion, but she did consider him as a brother. If you read "The Metamorphosis". The book will explain it. If you think she had romantic feelings for him. A dev interview blew this out of the water. I will provide evidence for this when I get my tower back. I have the link for the interview saved on my PC.
Either way that would be messed up. Albert had a kid with another woman, so we can assume he did feel something for that other woman when he was more "human" like. Alex on the other hand.... was ****ed up from the get go. Now we have evidence she was screwing Spencer and Umbrella for far longer than we assumed. Especially with the news that she's been with Shenya pharmaceuticals. Supposedly the "rival company" that was mentioned in RE2. Alex Wesker may have far more power and pulling more stings than we previously imagined. She might just be a bigger force to be reckoned with than previously imagined. I'm quite excited to see what they have in store for her in the future. They seem to really be building something big with her character. Revelations 2 was just the "prelude" to something greater. Just as she stated. She's not someone who ****s around. She doesn't seem to play with her enemies like Albert does. If they are a problem, she ****s them right up.

Also Alex and Albert never lived together. Where the hell did you get this? It's been clearly stated that ALL of the Wesker children were separated and were closely watched by Umbrella. None of them knew the existence of the others, nor the truth. Eventually Alex was trusted and oversaw Project W. during the times of the Arklay incident. How long prior is a question to be answered. She was Spencer's favorite and most trusted. In other words. She's in the know.

Barry's Gun98

This is not true and is definitely not true when you look at the later games, but for the sakes of the first game. I am only going to state the evidence presented in the very first game. Albert Wesker lead S.T.A.R.S. in to have them killed under Umbrella's orders. This is true. What is also true is that Albert was looking for an out to escape from Umbrella. This is where he formulated a plan to fake his own death. This plan was only possible with the help of his old friend William Birkin. Had the virus that William provided him failed. Albert would have been dead. He placed a lot of trust in Birkin's work. We clearly see him inject himself and position himself in front of the tyrant in the canon ending.

Later in the canon we find out that it worked on Albert because of another virus that was in his body which was from Project W. We also discover through the Wesker Reports that Albert began to question Spencer's intentions and what Umbrella was. He also admitted his own scientific limitations as he became unable to keep up with Birkin as he progressed deeper into the G-Virus research. Albert then transferred to the new S.T.A.R.S. division.

We also need to consider that Albert may have not become the great villain we know had "power" not corrupt him. He himself admitted that he threw away his humanity. He never truly a bad guy and never really cared for human life, despite showing "hints" of disturbance of Umbrella's work in the late 70's early 80's. He was never a good guy either but it's been suggested that he was once suspect able to human emotions. The Wesker Report II suggest this. Then lies the question with Jake Muller far latter down in the cannon.

Spencer was corrupt from a young age. Then we have Alexia Ashford who was ****ed up as a kid. And then perhaps the worst of them all.... Alex Wesker, who this thread is about. She played Spencer like a damn fiddle from the begging. We have no idea of anything of her past beyond her becoming in charge of "overseeing" Project W. during and prior to the Raccoon City event. Eventually becoming Spencer's favorite who he saw as a daughter. Alex was a cunning manipulative bitch who was evil from the beginning, unless there is something we need to discover. She rather seemed thankful and disgusted at the same time regarding Project W. She certainly enjoys her superiority despite being sick.

Alex Wesker is also the only villain in the series to actually win and achieve their goals in a single game. Well played Alex, well played. She's also the most disturbing and actually rather the scariest person in the entire series. Imagine for a minute that you lived in the RE universe. I can't think of any scenario scarier than being in her sights, there's horror then there's terror. I mean she melted people's skin off and removed their limbs. She even cut peoples faces off and then burned them onto other peoples stomachs for ****s sakes.

Lol you guys keep going round and round in circles with this debate. Have you heard yourselves?

Let Me Live wants to theorize “what if this happened instead”… and you just want to be an authority on the subject and state “the facts”. No wonder this isn’t working out.

Okay, let me get this straight.

Let Me Live argues that Wesker probably would not have gotten another chance to escape Umbrella if the mansion incident and T Virus outbreak never happened.

You argue that Wesker probably would have gotten another chance to escape Umbrella as he was planning to leave them.

Let Me Live then tries to rationalize their claim by suggesting that even if Wesker was planning on leaving Umbrella, it doesn’t necessarily mean that he would have been given the chance to escape without the help of Umbrella, or should I say, without the help of James Marcus spreading the T Virus across the forest. This person argues that Wesker needed to escape from Umbrella and STARS… and the mansion incident gave him the opportunity to, simultaneously, betray them. This person calls it a “win-win” situation. Actually, that’s a fair point to make.

You, then, stick to your initial point that Wesker probably would have gotten another chance to escape Umbrella as he was planning to leave them. Accept you haven’t tried to rationalize your point. Dude, instead, you keep on being arrogant… and pretend that you’re winning. One might plan to rob a casino, that doesn’t mean they have the ability to go ahead and successfully rob a casino. You can’t take for granted what people say, because wanting to do something and being able to do it, is not the same thing. So the fact that Wesker was planning to leave Umbrella is actually not very evident that he would have found another way out of his situation. You are being rather vague here.

But I think this debate is a bit pointless (and boring) anyways. Can’t you guys just agree to disagree? And end it.

LetMeLive

Lol you guys keep going round and round in circles with this debate. Have you heard yourselves?

Let Me Live wants to theorize “what if this happened instead”… and you just want to be an authority on the subject and state “the facts”. No wonder this isn’t working out.

Okay, let me get this straight.

Let Me Live argues that Wesker probably would not have gotten another chance to escape Umbrella if the mansion incident and T Virus outbreak never happened.

You argue that Wesker probably would have gotten another chance to escape Umbrella as he was planning to leave them.

Let Me Live then tries to rationalize their claim by suggesting that even if Wesker was planning on leaving Umbrella, it doesn’t necessarily mean that he would have been given the chance to escape without the help of Umbrella, or should I say, without the help of James Marcus spreading the T Virus across the forest. This person argues that Wesker needed to escape from Umbrella and STARS… and the mansion incident gave him the opportunity to, simultaneously, betray them. This person calls it a “win-win” situation. Actually, that’s a fair point to make.

You, then, stick to your initial point that Wesker probably would have gotten another chance to escape Umbrella as he was planning to leave them. Accept you haven’t tried to rationalize your point. Dude, instead, you keep on being arrogant… and pretend that you’re winning. One might plan to rob a casino, that doesn’t mean they have the ability to go ahead and successfully rob a casino. You can’t take for granted what people say, because wanting to do something and being able to do it, is not the same thing. So the fact that Wesker was planning to leave Umbrella is actually not very evident that he would have found another way out of his situation. You are being rather vague here.

But I think this debate is a bit pointless (and boring) anyways. Can’t you guys just agree to disagree? And end it.

“But I think this debate is a bit pointless (and boring) anyways. Can’t you guys just agree to disagree? And end it.”

Oh, I thought we were having fun. I guess I was wrong.

There seems to be some confusion between myself and the other one.

The truth is that neither of us can say for sure if whether Albert Wesker would (or wouldn’t) have found another escape from Umbrella – if the Mansion incident never occurred. This debate is entirely theoretical. You can’t provide “evidence” in this case, but they just don’t seem to understand that we aren’t talking about “straight facts” here. I was trying to give a plausible reason as to why I think Albert Wesker needed a “win-win situation” and this chance came with the viral outbreak in Racoon Forest. And I still stand by it. I think his chances of finding another escape would have been – not impossible – but pretty LOW.

Also, I think it is simple-minded to go and state that Albert Wesker was planning on leaving Umbrella – and to conclude from that he would have found another escape, without them even having to imagine it.

I suppose I’m done here.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think that you both have good points here. I didn't realise it until you pointed it out. That we kind of did reword certain things differently -_-

Also I did not mean to act like I was the authority or anything. When I debate, I can get carried away at times. So I'm sorry if I seem intimidating.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
You know I wonder how many resident evil oc's there are... oc being an orginal character made by someone with usually the intent of putting said person in a fanfic..............

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You know I wonder how many resident evil oc's there are... oc being an orginal character made by someone with usually the intent of putting said person in a fanfic..............

Probably a lot. As with any other game. Why did you bring this up?

I've peek at a few and there are some disturbing things.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I brought it up because I have seen so many ocs that go like this......... " My oc is actually the mysterious cousin, sister, son, daughter of Alex wesker, Albert Wesker, Jake Muller and my oc is also neo from matrix and they are really hot and badass". Or " my oc is a clone of Alice." But mostly I look up RE fanfic for the pairings. Speaking of that I wonder if there is one between claire and chris..... lol Im going to check on that.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I brought it up because I have seen so many ocs that go like this......... " My oc is actually the mysterious cousin, sister, son, daughter of Alex wesker, Albert Wesker, Jake Muller and my oc is also neo from matrix and they are really hot and badass". Or " my oc is a clone of Alice." But mostly I look up RE fanfic for the pairings. Speaking of that I wonder if there is one between claire and chris..... lol Im going to check on that.

That's crazy. You actually mentioned this before. Also... you're not saying that Albert and Alex had kids together? That's ****ed and so far from the cannon that it's not even funny -_- She viewed him as a sibling... so in her mind... that's incest....

Top Bottom