• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Alex wesker and Spencer in resistance and new images

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah look good, i like alex new face far more than her original strange face from revelations 2....

they're ability are also been revealed
Alex will be able focusing on map and will be able to manipulate the maps, and he can use the yateveo, a infected plant of some sort
RE-Resistance-Yateveo_RGB.jpg

Spencer instead will relay on umnrella technology and he will be able to use a disintegration shield that will deal incentives damage to the survivor

D

Deleted member 21244

That’s actually awesome to hear they are utilizing Alex more!

Love her redesign as well. She looks like Charlize Theron.

Spencer looks like Bill from Kill Bill.
My tought exactly

Yeah I hope wesker will be the next one, even in a dlc maybe
But knowing capcom they are probably reserving wesker reveal whit re engine for a code veronica remake

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Whom can only dream that Capcom is doing this to tease us about Revelations 3...

As neat as it is to see both Alex and Spencer in full HD glory, I still couldn't care less about this Resistance game. It's just not my type of game.

D

Deleted member 21244

are you saying they are playable charachters?
kind of hard thinking about spancer tryiing to kill nemesis with an wheelchair...
They are playable as mastermind
the mastermind stay behind the courtin and observe the survivor trought camera and send trap, bow ecc to kill the survivor

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I keep forgetting how many people didn't get to play the beta. This is cool news, but I also would've liked to see Albert. He basically sums up Resident Evil villainy in my opinion. It's kind of a let down. I will still play though. I enjoyed the beta.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It's funny, because I said she resembles Taylor Swift, and I heard someone else say that she reminded them of Kristen Stewart. She apparently looks like lots of different celebrities.

But yeah, to echo what everyone has said above, I'm definitely glad they've done a redesign for Alex and are utilising her in some form, at least. Though I really wish that they could take this forward into a Revelations 3...

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I haven't read much on these new characters yet. Have they revealed their Specials?

Are there more Masterminds to come?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
That’s actually awesome to hear they are utilizing Alex more!

Spencer looks like Bill from Kill Bill.

This is actually a younger Alex Wesker, like 15 years younger, but yeah, I love the design. It actually stays true to the original model while still being fresh and new.

D

Deleted member 21244

This is actually a younger Alex Wesker, like 15 years younger, but yeah, I love the design. It actually stays true to the original model while still being fresh and new.
Not only it was younger but her illness was probably at first stage, in revelations 2 her illness was at a critical stage, that s why she also seems pretty pale in her face

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
True. But they have gone on to say that this is just a side game for fun. There is no canon truth to the events of Resistance. And with that knowledge, they can pretty much do ANYTHING and it'll still feel fine. But I suppose the point still stands that they can include characters from future events even if it is just for fun!

Top Bottom