• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ada Wong?

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Ada_Wong.png

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Yep thats obviously her, not sure why they are holding off on showing her, perhaps there is going to be a new story revolving around her kinda like how Lisa Trevor's story was added to the original remake.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If that is her, she'll be wearing a different outfit... just like... everyone else except Leon. I hope they don't put her into something ugly.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Yeah, also wasn't sure since it looks as if she's wearing some kind of coat! Guess no Iconic red dress? or perhaps i'ts underneath, but judging by the posture I'd say that's Ada Wong, I can see the hair outlines also matching her. Looks interesting, aswell don't know why they didn't show her model, we got to see everyone except her D: I need to see how she looks since everyone looks so different, especially Claire

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Don't forget that Annette had short hair too. And wasn't she wearing a lab coat with long sleeves?

Could still be Ada, in fact I'm inclined to believe it is her because of the shape of her hair, but don't rule out Annette Birkin.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Don't forget that Annette had short hair too. And wasn't she wearing a lab coat with long sleeves?

That's what got me confused, I think It's either Ada or Annette, but I'm leaning more towards Ada due to posture and Hair outlines, It definitely has to be Ada Wong, It's really weird that that they refused to show her in Cinematic trailer

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Annette is a possibility for sure, but I'm still 90% convinced it's Ada, not just because of the hair. You can't see it in the image above because it seems to be cropped, but she's wearing high heels, and there's a car in the background - Leon first met Ada in a garage in the original RE2.

NextGRE

Her "new" outfit is from early Resident Evil 2 concept. I hope she gets more development this time around. I hope they add the death's door scenario into this game as a rather lengthy exposition of her character, something as long as separate ways if not more..

Top Bottom