• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 About the plot (spoiler)

Masterteo89_

Plot is not really hard to grasp, but there is a thing that i don't understand.

If O'Brian orchestrated evrything, Veltro was never revived. Veltro members were all dead or inside the Queen Dido.

So, we know that O'Brian made the things in the snow mountain base when Raymond on the Queen Zenobia was acting like a Veltro member.

What i don't understand is the snow mountain base. If it was a fake, why the video of real Veltro members being killed by Farfarello hunters ?

Why the video of the plane, driven by real Veltro members , that crashes in the snow?

All of that is real. Veltro dead members in the base have fresh corpses, while they should be dead for at lest 1 year ( and the corpses would be full of maggots...)

The plane crashes when the BSAA arrives, and it was driven by a Veltro agent.

-----------------------------------------------

The explaination are 3 :

1- Veltro members were still alive and operative in the mountain base. But that goes against the plot, how could O'Brian fake the revival of Veltro if Veltro was still very much alive and operative ?

2- They were not Veltro members, but BSAA members disguised like Veltro. If that is true, O'Brian purposely killed them by unleashing Farfarello Hunters.

3- They were indeed Veltro members, but it was an accident that the Farfarello escaped and killed them. " Veltro " or we can call them " BSAA members disguised as Veltro " built the base and put inside as evidence the Farfarello Hunters. Then , they planned to escape with the plane, leaving beind only a " fake base full of fake evidence of Veltro revival " , but somehow the Farfarello escaped and killed them.

With option 3- i wonder why did they have the wolf-like BOW inside the plane ( that was not meant to be destroied). Where were they going to bring those wolf BOW, when the T-Abyss vaccine was not yet discovered? ( only Morgan knew of its existence ).

What if they escaped ? World-wide infection ?

... somehow i don't get this.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
O Brians methods were very unorthodox and we're probably more illegal than the actual terrorist plot itself.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I always thought of it as your first option. O'Brian had his people go to the Airport, where the last remaining members of Veltro were. It was just a coincidence that the hunters were released at this point. Or maybe they released them to deal with the BSAA agents that had suddenly arrived and everything went south?

Top Bottom