• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 About Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Your not always right..you just pick subjects you know people will agree with...hence you get it in your head your always right, so now i'll go ahead and answer, it changed the style of the series and took away the survival horror so it did get kind of stupid in terms of resident evil

D

Deleted member 1428

True that but RE4 is still pretty cool.

And why is dropdead trying to convince everyone he's always right?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
its like i said in my first comment.
he picks topics that he knows people already have an opinion on so he thinks he always right, because he says what other people are thinking.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah that is true :/. Except on that topic what ganados eat he thought everyone thought that they don't eat.

Albert wesker

it is ok i cinda took the horror away except for te end level with the true las plagas in cadges and stuff but chainsaws picaxes what hu weird....bring back soom survial keep the behind back camera and make soom like resident evil 4 for wii make resident evil 5 wii edition!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;52970 said:
its like i said in my first comment.
he picks topics that he knows people already have an opinion on so he thinks he always right, because he says what other people are thinking.

That and that he is only 5 yrs old.

L

Lurker
BIGHARD CHEATER;53144 said:
That and that he is only 5 yrs old.

*is literally double that age*

well dropdead, were only human, SO WE DONT GIVE A **** IF YOUR AWLAYS RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom