• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Nightmare On Elm Sreet, remake 2010

L

Lurker
Wait, the idea seems cool but WHOLE COLLECTION! Collection is over 4.... i thought it was a trilogy.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I havn't seen the original, but this looks cool.
I'm not a fan of Krueger, but kinda like most of the movies i've seen (sorry, i don't remember which ones i've seen).

Revenantjack_2.0

I've seen the original, but not as a kid(too bad), otherwise I would have the "nostalgic" fear of Robert Englund's Freddie.

I'm gonna go see this cos Jackie Earle Haley is da man! He was awesome in Watchmen and I'm sure he's gonna rock the remake.

ConvictedMP5

ive seen all the friday the 13th movies and all halloween movies but ive never seen any nightmare on elm street movies

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Godzilla90s;65424 said:
ive seen all the friday the 13th movies and all halloween movies but ive never seen any nightmare on elm street movies

start with the first 3, they are the best,

i can't wait for the remake. looks amazing

i heard there is no blood fountain part in the remake

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I have to say that it looks great by trailer and is probably going to be a great movie, but the downer on this movie has to be that Robert Englund is not going to be in it. But Robert Englund did compliment the new actor so I can live with that. Even with the new actor as Freedy this probably going to be a great movie.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Trailer looks quite imtense however I'm quite wary of this, the original actor aced the part and made it hid own, as long as this actor makes the part his own and doesn't try to hard I can hope this will be worth seeing

weskerfan

well the new movie is going to be more serious and scary.
freddy will look more realistic like an actual burn victim,and he wont be cracking jokes like Englund did.
but it would have been awesome to see a remake with the same actor as in the origional :D

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
as i posted earlier, i LOVE the first 3, amazing films, and it would be great for a few jokes in the remake.{alittle offtopic, but who here doesn't see the new Friday the 13th film as a remake , cause i do, only remake areas are the title sequence and jason's hut}

~Excella~

Premium
Ths was my favourite horror series as a kid and I am not really looking forward to this at all....No one but Robert Englund can do justice to the Freddy character.

...I'll still see it, though, because I love the series <.< I hope it proves me wrong and is an awesome movie.

Top Bottom