• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 99% accuracy cause of a missed kick. ****.

L

Lurker
well i was playing this today and i was trying to do a 100% accuracy but leon missed a kick at the beginning of the game (really hard) but i thought that wouldnt affect my accuracy. so after i get through the chapter i didnt even look at my hit ratio and didnt notice til chapter 3-4. ****.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Can Leon miss a kick? Never seen that happen.

I got 97% accuracy on one chapter (1-2 The Valley >> 1-3 Chief's House). It was difficult, took me alot of attempts. My goeal was 100%, but I eventually accepted "only" 97.
(I take more than just the accuracy in consideration, also health lost and if the overall luck with items is very bad or very good. As an example, a Ganado dropping 3300 pesetas may outwigh one missed shot.)

I don't know you yet, so I'll leave it to others to judge if you made it to chapter 3-4, lol.
Are you a RE4 fanatic? That kind of achievement is of course possible (if fanatic enough)...
Impressive if true.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im sure if you run through a chapter an dont miss a single shot you would get 100% just do body shots that are easy...

My only trouble is when I shoot someone thats already falling to the ground dead or when someone else kills the thing I just shot at haha that sorta thing lowers the percentage.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You'll have to forgive me as its been a while since I've played RE 4, but doesn't it have the decimal point system anyway? I am sure that, unless you killed exactly 100 enemies throughout the entire game, you would have had an accuracy of alot more than 99% if all you missed was a kick. Besides, when you open boxes or barrels with either your gun or a knife, doesn't the game also count it as a miss? Does anyone know?

L

Lurker
i didnt open barrels.

also at you ihadesss i was using the chicago typewriter so thats very well possible.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If your accuracy was some lower than 99%, you could go to the church and shoot the bell. I did, and I think it helped my accuracy significantly. I think the Chicago Typewriter has unlimited ammo, so you could try and shoot the bell a couple million times, perhaps it would earn you 100% :p

Another thing... if you were going for 100% accuracy, how come you didn't pay attention to your accuracy? :huh:

_U3_

Here's a tip that only works if you have beaten the game once and have obtained the Infinite Launcher:

Shoot the first Ganado you see at the beginning of every new chapter and section. From then on, use the Infinite Launcher. It doesn't count as a fired bullet and therefore resulting in 100% accuracy at the end of each chapter/section.

Umbrella Corporation

Still got 100% Hit Ratio on Normal Mode using 9MM Handgun, Shotgun & few grenades. Chapter 2 Part 3, hoping to finish the game with 100% Hit Ration and 0 Death.

Top Bottom