• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero 1988

I had an awesome idea n wanna see if anyone else thinks its cool.

I would like for there to be a game set in 1988, and you play as Albert Wesker and William Birkin, being ordered by Ozwell Spencer to eliminate James Marcus. I would want in to play in the style of the older Resident Evils, being challenging and focusing on puzzles to advance to the next areas. Enemies would be similar to enemies in Zero, cuz its Marcus' leech samples and all. Just though that was a cool idea for an extra game in Resident Evil world.

Who wouldn't want to play a game as a duo of the up and coming Albert Wesker and William Birkin in 1988, maybe even a prelude in the 70's when they met Spencer, always competing to be the main apprentice. Birkin is too important a character to not be used again. Resident Evil 2 is epic, (cant wait for the remake) and I love that Sherry is in 6. One of my favorite aspects of that game.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
This is like music to my ears. I think there's still a lot of story to uncover during the earlier timeline, and I've been waiting for a... Resident Evil -1 (?) to be announced for ages now. I could live without more of Wesker, but Birkin is a fascinating character that Capcom have barely scratched the surface of.

RedfieldFan

I like the idea. Would love to explore the backstory of RE a little more ingame. Would love some info on Birkin, Alexia, project Wesker etc. If not a whole game maybe through playable flashbacks, now that Alex Wesker is in play.

Top Bottom